A valuable source of information whether you are coming on holiday, for a week-end, or for a day-trip.
Everything you need to know is here.
Enjoy your stay in Carladez, Aveyron:
Sports, visits, exhibitions, fairs, markets, antiques, jumble sales, restaurants, leisure, well-being…
There are a variety of themed walks, based around wildlife, art, farming, history, shopping and more.
Pay a visit to the Carladez Tourist Information Center; you’re guaranteed to leave with valuable information, advice, our staff’s top picks, anecdotes, well-kept secrets and new arrivals.
The Tourist Information Centre also offers the following services:
- A weekly newsletter available at the TIC or via e-mail. If you are interested please send us your e-mail address.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ticket Sales
Do you want to know more and take the time to take it easy and enjoy your stay?
Come to see us
Our well-trained and welcoming staff will help you plan out a tailor-made visit.
We take great pleasure in welcoming you and offering advice and help with organizing your stay..
The Tourist Information Centre team, Julie, Marie, Eliane et Marilyne
- From 4th January to 30th April: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00.
- From 2nd May to 30th June: Monday to Saturday 9:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00.
- From July 1st to August 31st: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 13:00 and 14:30 – 18:30. Saturday 10:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 18:30. Sunday and holidays 10:00 – 12:30.
- From September 1st to September 30th: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00
- From October 1st to December 30th: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00. (Closed on November 1st and 11th, and on Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
If ever we’re out of the office (for a business meeting, a guided tour of the Old Town etc.) don’t hesitate to leave us a voicemail, write us an e-mail or leave a note in our letterbox with your contact details. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Tourist Information Centre**
12, Grand’Rue – 12600 Mur-de-Barrez
Tel. 05.65.66.10.16 – Fax 05.65.66.31.90
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog : http://blog.carladez.fr
Facebook: Carladez Vacances Aveyron
You can also use the form below
Please send us your comments and questions..