- In the village, on the banks of the river in La Prade.
- La Fage: a lake, a spring and a barbecue.
- At the Parc de la Corette, a beautiful view of the Goul Valley.
- In the Town Hall gardens at the centre of the old-town, around St. Thomas of Canterbury’s Church; a beautiful view of the St. Claire monastery, the Plomb du Cantal and the Bromme glacial valley.
- Follow the ‘Fire and Wind’ fantasy walk for around 20 minutes; after passing Blaise the Dragon, you will reach a clearing called ‘l’Air Marine’, under the shade of pine trees.
- In the centre of the village, in front of the function room.
- In the village, at the Place des Tilleuls.
On the banks of the Sarrans lake, in the meadow at the tip of the peninsula.
- A wonderful spot in the middle of the Truyère gorges; right next to the Place du Village or in the garden linked to the castle.
After your picnic, head off onto one of our fantasy walks.