« Natura Bien-être », what a discovery! Will do again!
Natura Bien-être is a pool-gym-spa complex in the Pleau beech forest, providing fitness and relaxation with a modern twist.
The only centre of its kind in north Aveyron.
Here you can take care of your mind and body with balneotherapy, zen, tonique workouts, squash, weights, skin & body treatments and more, all for prices just as nice as our activities!
Ideally located in a beech forest, Natura Bien-être is the new fitness craze.
Our team is:
– Emilie and Yohan, swimming coaches
– Emilie, zumba teacher
– Annie and Mélissa, fitness and weights coaches
– Joëlle, yoga teacher
– Anaïs and Annabel, reception staff
– Christel Bien-être : energy masseuse: singaporean massage, shiatsu, energetics cares
By appointement at 06 73 36 00 82.
Every week there are classes of:
- Aquagym, Aquabike, Aquajump
- Baby swimming
- Swimming school
- Fitness (step, muscle strengthening, body 50, circuit training, jump)
Health-Spa days for groups are available: Tonique, Zen or combined with Balneotherapy.
Classes and conferences with guest teachers/speakers are also organised.
The newly renovated centre offers over its two floors:
– a state-of-the-art balneotherapy centre: sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, spa chairs, jets, sunbeds…
– a wood-floor sports hall with bay windows overlooking the forest
– an outdoor area
– a gym with weights and cardio equipment
– a club house
– a massage cabin
– two squash courts
Three other establishments within 300 metres distance make Natura Bien-être even more appealing :
– The AZUREVA holiday village, with 98 bungalows, including 50 two-roomed chalets, and a 150-capacity restaurant, all spread over two hectares.
– A large 1100m2 wood-floor gymnasium with stands for 400-500 spectators.
– A beautiful local barn recently restored to hold 300 people upstairs and 100 more downstairs.
– Three tennis courts
– A football pitch
– A fitness trail through the beech forest
Nothing found at this time.